It is out of necessity that we have introduced this box of matches. How would anyone light their candle otherwise?
Here it is, an appetising paper match box which features the original artwork by Doctor Lisa Cooper and includes 40 long matches (17cm long). The wood of each match is infused with the best selling scent of 1642 (cedar wood, violet, blackberry) and the phosphorous head is yellow to contrast with the 17th century packaging. Of course you need one.
Paper match box, 18 x 6.5 x 2 cm
Each match is 17cm long
The Goods Co
For those just needing to carry the basics and you can't stand to sit on an uncomfortable-oversized wallet that still has your library card from 10 years ago, the minimal is for you. Perfect for 6-8 cards and some cash. The middle pocket houses 7 cards comfortably while the side pocket serves as your "favorite card and cash" holder.
- Natural veg tan leather that we have hand dyed in house
- Hand stitched using a waxed thread
- Finished with natural oils and beeswax
- 100% crafted in house
- Logo stamped into leather
- Edges burnished using a homemade wax/oil mixture
- Dimensions: 4 1/4"w x 2 1/2"h
- Holds up to 6-8 cards and some cash ( Be sure to break it in. At first try 4 cards and over several weeks the leather will allow several additional cards.)